Sunday, June 18th 2017 – Updates

Happy Father’s Day to all the great hardworking dads out there.
11:35am – We have cancelled today’s race due to rain.
10:50am – We are still in a holding pattern and will make a decision by 12:00pm.
8:40am – It is currently still raining here at MRP. We will be drying the track when it stops raining and we will keep you posted if anything changes.