Saturday, August 25th – 4:00pm Update – Cancelled due to rain

4:00pm update – We have cancelled today’s races due to rain. All tickets that were purchased for today’s race will get a rain check and can be used for another race (within the next year). Thank you to all the wonderful racers and spectators who stuck it out with us all day. We will be racing tomorrow (weather permitting) at 9:00am.

3:00pm update – We are currently drying the track. We are very hopeful that the rain has stopped for tonight. Weather permitting, we plan to run the Jet Cars and Wheelstanders at 7:00pm & 9:00pm and run the Pro Mods, CWDS, Top Fuel Harley’s, Northwest Outlaws and Top Street 604 in between.

2:15pm update – We are still in a holding pattern due to rain. The NHRA Summit ET Racing Series has been cancelled for today. We will be making a decision at 3:00pm if we will cancel or run tonight’s event.

12:15pm update – It is still raining. We will keep you posted as decisions are made.

9:45am – We are currently in a holding pattern due to weather. We will keep you posted as decisions are made.