Saturday, April 22nd 2017 Updates – Cancelled!

1:05pm – We have called it a day as it has started raining. Thanks to the fans who did come out today as well as the racers. At this point for tomorrow, the weather forecast isn’t looking good but we will keep you posted.

11:00am – We are racing!! It’s cloudy and warm here at MRP and crossing our fingers that it doesn’t change. We will keep you posted if there is any changes. Spectator admission is $10.00 and children 12 and under are free with an adult. Parking is free.

8:30am – Gates and tech are open, track is getting prepped. We should be able to start racing at 9:00am if things run smoothly. We are only selling Saturday tech cards as we are still keeping an eye on the weather forecast for Sunday.