April 20 – 4:00pm Update

Well folks, we have decided that we cannot possibly run the Test & Tune tomorrow as the weather is just not cooperating…there will not be enough heat in the morning to even prep the track properly, so we will update you tomorrow at 10am regarding the Mopac Friday Night Street Legal. It is supposed to be hot and sunny tomorrow afternoon so we are going to try our best to make it happen. As for the weekend, we are looking at a horrible forecast so we will also wait until tomorrow to decide if it will go ahead. Fingers crossed for the Mopac Street Legal…thank-you for your understanding :)